Check This Out!!!

This are my messages...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thanks to you...

Our 1st term here in Malayan Colleges Laguna (MCL) will now come to an end. Few days from now, we will witness the result of the accomplishments that we have done, and the things we strive to worked on. Some are nervous, and some are relax; but, everybody is waiting for it. What will be our feeling after we received the results? are we going to be glad, or sad?
I, as a student, will be very thankful whatever the results will be. There is of course a little disappointment when I fail, but it will not end there. Failure will serve as an inspiration for me to do my very best, and a challenge to work on.
Before the 1st term come to an end, let me take this opportunity to thank all the people behind this. The staffs, who give their best service to us; my classmates, who give me joy, love, and makes me feel comfortable; and, the teachers:

Ms. Joahna Toledo - ENG011 and VE011
Mam, Thank you po!! I really do appreciate your kindness to us. thank you for being understandle even for our wrong doings. Even if 1st term is short, and we did'nt know each other taht well, I am very gtlad that I met you, and become one of my teachers. I aslo want to thank you for this opprtunity that you gave us, making our own blog. Thank you very much!!

Mr. Khristian Kikuchi - IT011
Mr. Henry Paz - DRAW011
Mr. Orlando Perez - MATH012
Mr. Lito Suello - MATH011
Ms. Joy Hofilena - CHM011
Ms. Maribel Songsong - CHMLAB
Ms. Vilma Malabuyoc - NSTP
Ms. Aleth Mendoza - PE011

Thank you po sa inyong lahat!! Iappreciate you all...

No comments: